Recipe by: BUCHKO
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- one (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 1/two lbs chopped cabbage
- one cup uncooked white rice
- one teaspoon salt
- two (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- Add all substances to checklist
- Include all ingredients to listing
1 h forty m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a big skillet, brown beef in oil above medium substantial heat until finally redness is gone. Drain off excess fat.
- In a huge mixing bowl combine the onion, tomato sauce, cabbage, rice and salt. Add meat and mix all together. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour broth over meat mixture and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for one hour. Stir, replace cover and bake for one more thirty minutes.