Recipe by: isabella104
- one one/two pounds ground turkey
- three/4 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/two cup milk
- one little onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 one/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/two cup ketchup
- one/four cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to listing
- Add all substances to record
one h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
- Mix ground turkey, buttery round cracker crumbs, milk, onion, egg, salt, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl form into a loaf and area on the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl set aside.
- Bake meatloaf in preheated oven for 30 minutes take away from oven and drain liquids. Top meatloaf with ketchup topping. Return loaf to oven and proceed baking till no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes far more. An immediate-study thermometer inserted into the center must go through at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).